Mid Level Full Stack DeveloperSeller Chain- Brooklyn, NY
Mid Level Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled Software Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
We offer a quick-paced, highly collaborative and passionate workplace, where all employees are encouraged to take on responsibility and accountability to serve the company and our customers. We are team players who also function well autonomously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and partners.
The Mid Level Full Stack Developer, you will be asked to perform highly complex software projects, adjust your approach as business needs evolve, and collaborate with the product team to ensure our software seamlessly supports the product and serves our customers’ needs. You will use skills in different technologies, ranging from advanced web front-end and back-end development to machine learning and data analytics techniques. You will have to utilize a multitude of tools and languages, and you will learn a lot in the process. In this position you will be responsible for the quality and functionality of all the code that you write, and for quickly correcting any bugs or issues.
Primary responsibilities include design and implementation of SaaS applications, as well as planning for scaling for increased user activity. Secondary responsibilities include support for front end development. Including code review and intermittent development.
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for friendly applications.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing REST APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Responsibilities also include collaborating with our design team, writing unit tests, and performing code reviews.
- Balancing a combination of innovation and new feature development with maintenance of existing technology.
- Working with offshore and offsite teams.
- Wireframing, Prototyping etc.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
You have at least 2 years of full stack experience.
- You are familiar with and have used Azure and AWS.
Very familiar with elastic search
Experience utilizing Kabana.
Experience with Docker.
Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB and SQL Server.
You care about User Experience (UX) and take pride in exceeding the user’s expectations.
You want an awesome job that can grow with you. You work well in a team environment. Excellent verbal communication skills. Good problem-solving skills. Attention to detail
Other jobs at Seller Chain
Email us your Resumé.
1060 Linwood Street
Brooklyn, NY 11208
- (718) 215 – 1620