Front-End DeveloperSeller Chain- Brooklyn, N.Y. 11208
We are looking for a highly skilled on-site Front-end developer to join our team.
We offer a quick-paced, highly collaborative and passionate workplace, where all employees are encouraged to take on responsibility and accountability to serve the company and our customers. We are team players who also function well autonomously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and partners.
As the Front-end Developer you will be responsible for building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
Primary responsibilities include design and implementation of SaaS applications, as well as planning for scaling for increased user activity. Secondary responsibilities include support for Back-end development. Including code review and intermittent development.
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Angular 9
- Material Designs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Ecommerce Knowledge is a plus.
- Monday (9 AM to 6 PM EST) to Friday
- Must be able to work in our office. Remote not an option.
Other jobs at Seller Chain
Full Stacks Developer
Email us your Resumé.
1060 Linwood Street
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11208
- (718) 215 – 1620