Full Stack DeveloperSeller Chain- Brooklyn, N.Y. 11208
Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a highly skilled on-site Software Developer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
We offer a quick-paced, highly collaborative and passionate workplace, where all employees are encouraged to take on responsibility and accountability to serve the company and our customers. We are team players who also function well autonomously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees and partners.
The Full Stack Developer, you will be asked to perform highly complex software projects, adjust your approach as business needs evolve, and collaborate with the product team to ensure our software seamlessly supports the product and serves our customers’ needs. You will use skills in different technologies, ranging from advanced web front-end and back-end development to machine learning and data analytics techniques. You will have to utilize a multitude of tools and languages, and you will learn a lot in the process. In this position you will be responsible for the quality and functionality of all the code that you write, and for quickly correcting any bugs or issues.
Primary responsibilities include design and implementation of SaaS applications, as well as planning for scaling for increased user activity. Secondary responsibilities include support for front end development. Including code review and intermittent development.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for friendly applications.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing REST APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Responsibilities also include collaborating with our design team, writing unit tests, and performing code reviews.
- Balancing a combination of innovation and new feature development with the maintenance of existing technology.
- Working with offshore and offsite teams.
- Wireframing, Prototyping, etc.
Qualifications (3+ years)
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Visual Studios
- .NET 4.56 and .NET Core 4.0
- You are familiar with and have used Azure and AWS.
- SQL Server
- Entity Framework
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands-on experience with markup languages
- Angular 9
- Material Designs
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Monday (9 AM to 6 PM EST) to Friday
- Must be able to work in our office. Remote not an option.
Other jobs at Seller Chain
Front End Developer
Email us your Resumé.
1060 Linwood Street
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11208
- (718) 215 – 1620